I was never good at playing tag. I was always too slow. Here I am… I’m IT again.. but this time it’s awesome! I love that Steph has tagged her blog tag post “awesome”. She’s the one that got me. Like Steph, I love that it’s a game with words and not the sporty type. It’s too hot to move here in Melbourne today anyway! Like any game it has rules….
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Here’s me when I had lovely hair. It had pink in it….
It’s longer and still blonde, except the roots which give it all away.
Ok, so 11 facts… this will make a total of 25 facts about me pasted all over my blogs. I feel like a celebrity. You know, everyone knows all about you but you don’t know them?!
1. I don’t like the heat although I loved visiting Africa. It was the constant dodgy belly that did me in.
2. I am a hoarder, not like the ones you see on TV though. I can still see my bed from my bedroom door.
3. I only have 6 subjects to go in my Bachelor of Arts in Ministry!!!
4. I’m going on a road trip to Sydney with my best friend and her 2.5 year old on Monday!!!
5. Superman is my favourite superhero.
6. I watched Rambo and I liked it.
7. When I move into my own place I’d like to get a turtle and a cat although I can see possible problems with that combination.
8. It’s too hot today. I should go to the beach but I sunburn just opening the blinds. I am also prone to exaggerate.
9. I love to cook but I don’t let people know. I can cook a decent meal too!
10. I am very artistic and can paint and draw well but space and motivation (lack thereof) has limited me for many years. That’s why I took up photography.
11. My dream is to be a foster mum.
Now to answer Steph’s questions:
- Who is your favourite celebrity and why? Angelina Jolie. She’s beautiful, has adopted kids from overseas and planted orphanages. She has done good things with her fame.
- If you could take one thing into outer space that wasn’t for survival what would it be? An iPad or eReader with 100’s of books of all types loaded on it.
- Lemon sorbet or double chocolate ice cream? Double chocolate ice cream all the way!!!! I do like trying other creamy flavors but I tend to always go for the chocolate. I was really excited when the girl at the ice cream shop let me have a half scoop of chocolate and half scoop of something else the other week.
- What music do you listen to? Loads of different types, this week my favourites are P!nk (as usual), Emeli Sande, Jesus Culture and Mumford and Sons. This song is a great motivator to write:
- What’s your favourite movie of all time? This is such a hard one! Despite my preference for action, adventure and sci fi – it’s probably Dirty Dancing. I saw Silver Linings Playbook last night and I think it might end up being a very close 2nd. Les Miserables is also up there
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? I haven’t counted them recently but I’d say about 10.
- If you could have any animal, real or imagined, for a pet what would it be? A pride of lions without a doubt!!!
- Beer or wine? Or maybe something stronger? Beer for the hot days and wine for dinner.
- If Bert and Ernie could have kids, and they had a baby would it be a boy or a girl? Name the baby. It would be a girl and her name would be Matilda. She’d hang with Abby Cadabby and Zoe a lot.
- If your skin could be any colour in the rainbow, or combinations of colours, what would you choose? Blue? Purple? Rainbow with sparkles? I’d just like to have porcelain white skin. No freckles or moles or spots, just nice smooth skin. I am pale but freckled and go pink when I am hot.
- Truth or dare? Truth. If I could control the dare I’d choose that but then that defeats the purpose of a dare!
Now.. I will create some questions
1. If you could have lunch with anyone present, past, future, real or fictional who would you choose?
2. What would you want to talk to them about?
3. What is your favorite colour?
4. Sweet or savoury?
5.What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
6. How is your day going?
7. If you had unlimited resources what would you do?
8. Who would you cast as yourself in a movie about you?
9. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?
10. Why is it so hot today?
11. What’s the last thing you watched at the cinema?
Now to tag some people then flop back under the fan….. Be a dear and join in will you all?
2. Snide Reply
Ok… time to flop…